Mobile and wireless Internet access have changed the way that we connect to company resources. Many companies today want to:
- Learn more about workplace mobility
- Fix inconsistent wireless connections
- Improve employee and customer wireless experiences
- Better secure the network as the number of total devices increases
- Gain resources and assistance managing their wireless programs and devices
At Compass Solutions, we can help you find the wireless solutions that are right for you.
Business Wi-Fi Services
Let’s find you the right providers so you can get the most out of these wireless network benefits:
- Reduced Resource Drain: Businesses who use professional Wi-Fi services often see less maintenance time for in-house staff, which saves both time and money.
- Better security: We can help you ensure that only authorized users are connecting to your business Wi-Fi and important company data.
- More scalability: Do you know the optimal connection speed or bandwidth limit for your business? We can help you set up your network and adjust it when more or less load is needed.
- Better experience: Many customers now expect Wi-Fi access at retail, hospitality, and medical businesses. We can help you get your customers online and connecting with your brand.
Are your employees happy with their wireless connectivity, or do some of your locations have ‘dead zones’ that need to be fixed? Compass Solutions can help ensure that all your endpoints remain connected so your employees can stay online and on task.
- Network extensions: With wireless local area network (WLAN) services, companies can extend network operations all the way to the network edge, better covering the entire network and reducing the chance of outside attack.
- Improved operations: WLAN services can provide improvements in bandwidth use. This can speed up the system, and provide access for employees and visitors.
- Easier deployment: Whether you need public or private networks, we can help you find solutions that get your networks up and running at all of your locations.
- Better management: Gain access to improved monitoring for improved stability and upkeep with automatic reporting and centralized management tools.
Internet of Things (IoT) Support Services
If you’re curious about how IoT services can help your business, we can help you make an informed decision.
- Security: Before you integrate multiple IoT devices into your network, make sure you’re adequately protected. We can help you audit your current solutions and recommend any necessary improvements.
- Network demands: Though individual IoT devices may use less bandwidth than other devices on your network, multiply that amount by your total number of devices to get a better idea of how they can affect your network. We can assess your current network to ensure that IoT integration won’t result in slowdowns and downtime.