If you need better mobility, scalability, or improved integration between your phone system, contact center, and existing business applications, unified communications (UC) can help improve your employees’ productivity.
At Compass Solutions, we’ll listen to your needs and help you find the right communications solutions from the right providers.
What Is Unified Communications?
As the name suggests, unified communications incorporates different tools into one packaged service that provides scalable, enterprise-grade communications tools.
Depending on the solution you choose, unified communications can include voice, video, conferencing, chat , collaboration, fax, messaging and more.
Why Should I Consider Unified Communications?
Unified communications delivers several valuable benefits to the user:
- Better customer experience. Empower your customers by allowing them to contact your business via video calling, text messaging, and more. Once connected, enterprise-grade analytics will help you better understand customers as well.
- Simplified billing & support. Instead of determining which supplier is responsible for which tool, there’s only one number to call. Cost savings also often result from the consolidation into one bill.
- Less management. The supplier will manage and secure your solution for you, so your team can bring its attention back to strategic work.
- Better scalability. If you need to add or remove users as you grow — or even add or remove communications tools — you can modify the solution at-will.
- Remote call center operations. No matter how many agents you have, your call center operations will benefit from better call routing and remote agent management.
- Improved mobility. When everyone is on the same communications system, it will be easier for your remote and in-office staff to communicate and collaborate.